1) get a roommate. this will save me money & re-train me in how to share a living space, since chances are good i’ll have to sublet somebody’s dining room to live in NY.
2) rip all of my CDs onto an external hard drive and sell the hard copies. i can get my collection in a few months, right? here it is:
3) sell the bed in the guest bedroom. this will make it tough on the new roommate, probably.
4) prostitution. HAHAHAHAHAHA. there’s no way that’s working. i can’t give this ass away for free. trust me on that.
5) prayer. nah, that’s just on the list to make prostitution look feasible.
6) the lottery. *headdesk*
7) change my mind about moving. i do that every day. but i kind of have to do it.